COMPANY DATA AND SCOPE
IPM Group data
IPM Group (Iniciativas Portuarias de Mallorca) is a group of companies that are involved in the construction and management of marinas and boatyards, and that also play an advisory and consultancy role in marine projects at a national and international level. It is formed of the following companies:
- MARINA PORT DE MALLORCA: INICIATIVES PORTUARIES MIRALL DE MAR DE MALLORCA S.L.,
- STP: Servicios Técnicos Portuarios, S.L., con CIF B57318875 y domiciliada en Muelle Viejo Espigón Exterior s/n – 07012 – Palma.
- Marina Palma Cuarentena y Varadero Ibiza; Tanit Ibiza Port, S.A., con CIF A57313868 y domiciliada en C/ Aragón, 71 – 07800 - Eivissa
- Marina Ibiza: Serveis Marítims Port Eivissa, S.L., con CIF B57362105 y domiciliada en Paseo Juan Carlos I, 20 - 07800 - Eivissa
- Varadero valencia: Varadero Valencia, S.LU. con CIF: B-57342677 domiciliada en Camino canal, 91 (rcnv) - 46024 Valencia
- IPM MANAGEMENT: Iniciatives Portuaries Mallorca IPM Management, Iniciatives Portuaries Mirall de Mar de Mallorca, SL, domiciliada en Gremi Ferrers, 25B, 07009 Palma de Mallorca, con CIF B07900327.
- PINTURAS MONZÓ: Pintura Mural y Marina Monzó, SL, domiciliada en C/ Gremi Ferrers, 25B 07009 Palma de Mallorca, con CIF B97561773
PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE DATA IS PROCESSED
The data you provide us with will be processed solely and exclusively to be used by GRUPO IPM companies for:
- handling any queries or requests that may be made to us via the form on our website
- sending quotes or commercial offers that are requested via any of our means of contact
- purposes relating to legislation, health or safety at our facilities
- occasional communications about changes or alerts at our facilities
- the provision of accessory services or products
- business or statistical purposes
- general communications related to new developments, events, activities or any other notification that may be of interest to your profile related to the service you have previously hired
- other complementary purposes such as common communications with other companies of the IPM GROUP
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA.
Under no circumstances will your data be disclosed. Your data may only be communicated exclusively for the purposes indicated above, to the following categories of recipients:
- internal IPM GROUP staff, in their capacity as data controller or processor
- IPM GROUP suppliers or collaborators who carry out necessary services requested by you during your stay at any of the Group’s facilities
- persons, companies, associations of professional studies that provide assistance and consultancy services or activities for IPM GROUP in order to administer an independent right (such as accountants, lawyers, tax advisors, accounting reviewers, consultants in the areas of audits or due controls, etc.)
- persons, companies or agencies that provide services of marketing and analysis or consultancy activities for IPM GROUP
- parties whose entitlement of access to your data are recognised through legal provisions or secondary legislation given by authorities and legitimised by law, including port authorities at the places of disembarkation
The list of parties to which your data is communicated is available from the company at the following address: email@example.com attention of the Data Protection Controller.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your details will not be passed to third parties except for the transfers to the IPM Group indicated above, always with your consent, and in cases where there is a legal obligation. Your data will not be subject to international transfers.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA.
The information collected shall be subject to security measures implemented by IPM GROUP in accordance with that set out in current legislation on the protection of personal data, and shall be stored so long as the relationship continues and there is no request for it to be erased, at all events in compliance with prescribed legal periods applicable at the time.
The photos/images and audio/video recordings obtained during developments and events on board shall be stored for an unlimited period.
HOLDER AND CONTROLLER THAT IS PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA.
MARINA PORT DE MALLORCA, (Iniciatives Portuaries Mirall De Mar De Mallorca, S.L. with fiscal address C/Gremi Ferrers, 25 Pje Particular, 07009, Palma de Mallorca, located in the Muelle Viejo, Espigón Exterior s/n-07012 Palma de Mallorca) forms part of IPM GROUP and is the controller that is processing your personal data.
The facilities belonging to IPM GROUP, repository of the databases where your personal data is kept, are Marina Port de Mallorca, Marina Palma Cuarentena, Marina Ibiza, STP Shipyard Palma, Varadero Valencia, Varadero Ibiza, Pinturas Monzó, CKIM and IPM Management.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT.
In accordance with Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, you have the right at any time to:
- access your personal data
- request the correction of your personal data
- revoke the authorisation of the use and disclosure of your personal data
- request the cancellation of your personal data
- receive your personal data in a structured format, commonly-used and machine-readable, and also transfer your personal data to another controller
- oppose the processing of your personal data even for the purposes of marketing or profile definition
- obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data
- request information concerning the purpose of the processing of your personal data
We also inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as restricting its processing, in which case it will be processed only for processing complaints or defending ourselves against them, and opposing processing, in which case we will cease to process your data. In order to exercise your rights, you must present a written request, attaching a photocopy of your ID card/passport, either by visiting our premises or sending a registered letter to the official address given above. If you have asked to exercise your rights and have not obtained a satisfactory response, you will have the right to present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es)